On July 29, in the evening Mumbai faced a fire at level two. According to the Mumbai Fire Brigade, a level two fire was reported at 4.30 pm in the Andheri (West) neighbourhood of Mumbai. The Chitrakoot Ground film set, which is near the Andheri Sports Complex, is where the fire started. It occurred after a short circuit happened in the electric board of the studio. Local residents told news portals that heavy smoke was coming out from the studio. The fire brigade also managed to extinguish the fire in 30 minutes. There were around 50 to 100 workers inside the studio while the incident occurred.
ALSO READ: Jabalpur: Old Man Assaulted, Threatened & Beaten By Police At Railway Station, Heart-Wrenching Video Viral
Officials initially claimed that a nearby shop was where the fire originated, but later they acknowledged that it had started on a movie set. Black smoke plumes could be observed rising from the location. The official said that three fire engines had arrived at the scene and that a dousing operation was underway. He added that no injuries had been reported. “Fire is reportedly at a shop of 1000 sq ft area. No injured persons reported yet," said officials of the Mumbai fire brigade
Luckily, no death or injuries have been reported. 10 fire-fighting vehicles have been rushed to the spot. The fire was spread around a 1000 sqft area in the studio. Police, Traffic police, BMC ward staff, water department, fire brigades, and electricity officers were rushed to the spot and they managed to extinguish the fire.