Around 850 million people worldwide suffer from kidney disease and on the eve of World Kidney Day, celebrated worldwide on March 11, a pledge is taken to aware the general public about its measure.Appeal to general public about Prevention of kidney disease is the most important, but if this happens due to any reason, then do not panic, take the opinion of your nearest specialist doctors and adopt a transplant so that the purpose of Living Well with Kidney Disease can be fulfilled.According to The Lancet Global Health report, up to 8–17 percent of the total population may develop chronic kidney disease in the future. 20% of these patients may have end-stage kidney failure. About 2.2 lakh new patients with last stage renal disease are added every year in India. So every year additional demand of 3.4 crore dialysis is increased or kidney transplant has to be done, but on the principle of prevention this better cure, awareness campaigns are conducted to avoid chronic kidney disease in the world.
1) Dr. Rajan Sharma, Laparoscopic Urologist and Kidney Transplant Surgeon Indus Hospital
2) Dr. Narinder Sharma, Consultant Nephrologist and Kidney Transplant Physician Indus Hospital
3) Dr. SPS Bedi Director Clinical Services Indus Hospital
4) Dr. Jogesh Agarwal Consultant Anesthesia Indus Hospital
Team of above specialist will reach out to * 10 lac people to be made aware by Kidney Disease Prevention Awareness Campaign *
10 lakh people will be made aware by setting up camps at villages, towns, tehsil district level, camps in school colleges and the youth section of the society will be targeted through social media, the team of doctors said.
The following measures are necessary to avoid chronic kidney disease
1) Do not take painkillers until unless necessary and without medical advice
2) All adults must be examined for BP and sugar twice a year
3) Get BP and sugar levels checked 6 times a year if above 40 years
4) All adults must Control BP 120/80 whether with drugs or with medicines
5) Keep your HBA1C less than 6
6) Avoid alcohol,smoking
7) Eat a controlled and healthy diet
8) Get enough sleep
9) drink enough fluids
10) Do not eat too much salt and sweet
On this occasion, 14-year-old Ansh with his donor father advocated benefits of early recovery even in organ donation giving example of his fathers laparoscopic surgery and his father said that when our family came to know about Ansh's disease and then had to seek the help of dialysis regularly, at once we planned to come out of darkness, it seemed that now life will pass like this but God ,s grace and brilliant team of these four doctors encouraged us, told that organ donation is also done by laparoscopic surgery. Recovery possible in 4 days and the same thing happened, on the seventh day, I had returned to my work and due to surgery on the card of ESI, the burden of spending on our heads was also saved.