Raj Shri Yojana 2024:- The Rajasthani government launched the Raj Shri Yojana in an effort to raise girls' awareness, enhance their health, and raise their educational attainment. All girls in the state who were born after June 1, 2016, will be eligible to receive benefits under this system.
The Rajasthani government would help females study from birth to class 12th grade with up to Rs 50,000 under this program. The girl or her parents would get this financial aid amount in several payments.
Read More - Ladli Behna Yojana Punjab
What is Raj Shri Yojana?
The Rajasthan government has started the Raj Shri Yojana in an effort to improve girls' futures. The Rajasthani government offers financial support of Rs 50,000 under this initiative to girls who are born on or after June 1, 2016, and who continue their education through class 12 at both state-run and private medical facilities that are part of the Janani Suraksha Yojana. Will depart.
The beneficiary will get this assistance amount in six payments. This program will assist in eradicating gender discrimination and providing equal rights to females in the society. The girl kid will receive benefits from this system that range from health to educational resources.
The Women and Child Development Department will oversee the Raj Shri Yojana. The goal of this program is to encourage girls to pursue higher education and to have more children. You must register in order to receive the benefits of the Raj Shri Yojana. The advantage of this strategy won't become available till after that.
A Great Solution For Females Through Financial Assistance For Education By Rajasthan Government
The Government of Rajasthan Raj Shri Yojana places a lot of emphasis on increasing everyone's access to education. Look into the many alternatives for student financial aid to ensure that no one is prevented from receiving a top-notch education due to a lack of cash.
Raj Shree Yojana 2024 - Complete Information
Raj Shri Yojana 2024 - Main Objective
The main objective of the Rajasthan government's Raj Shri Yojana is to abolish gender discrimination against girls in the state when it comes to their birth, upbringing, education, and health. It also aims to offer financial support of Rs 50,000 to guarantee that girls receive better education and health.
In order to promote daughter bearing, provide them access to education, and give them social authority. This program will assist in changing people's perceptions on the birth of daughters in society. As a result, the sex ratio will improve and the rate of female child death will decline.
Details of Assistance Received Under Mukhyamantri Raj Shree Yojana
The Rajasthani government offers the daughters Rs 50,000 in help under the Raj Shri Yojana. The amount of help given under this program is deposited in installments into the girl's parents' bank account. Below are the specifics of the six installments that the Rajasthani government offered as part of the Raj Shri Yojana.
6 Important & Updated Guidelines Related To Getting Benefits of Raj Shri Yojana 2024
1. The Medical and Health Department will transfer the funds to the beneficiary girl child's guardian's bank account once the girl child has been a beneficiary of the Raj Shri Yojana for a full year following her application for immunization.
2. Under this system, the female child recipient will be assigned a unique ID number upon birth.
3. The guardian of the female child is not necessary to apply in order to get the first and second payment benefits under the Raj Shri Yojana.
4. To get the second installment, you must upload your Mamta Card, which was given by the Health Department.
5. The beneficiary of the Shubh Laxmi Yojana will receive the benefit of both the first and second installment.
6. In order to get a Matri Shishu Suraksha Card, parents must upload declaration paperwork pertaining to a minimum of two children.
Raj Shree Yojana 2024: Features and Benefits
- The Rajasthani government launched the Raj shree Yojana in an effort to promote daughter birth, educate, and empower them in society.
- The Rajasthan government would offer financial help of Rs 50,000 to the daughters under this initiative from birth until the completion of the 12th grade.
- Six phases will comprise varying quantities of this assistance.
- The first chapter will only be released following the female child's birth.
- Girls born on or after June 1, 2016, will be the only ones eligible for benefits under the Raj Shri Yojana.
- The Rajasthani government's aid under this initiative would be deposited into the recipient's bank account by direct bank transfer (DBT).
- The Department of Women and Child Development will oversee the operation of this program. Additionally, suitable revisions and recommendations will occasionally be released.
- The Mukhyamantri Raj shree Yojana will be used to enhance institutional delivery.
- Receiving financial support for girls' births can encourage good social change and make girls' births a cause for celebration.
- This program will alter the way that society views girls who suffer from inferiority complexes. Consequently, the sex ratio will likewise get better.
- The parents will receive the benefit of the first two installments if the third kid is likewise a girl.
- Girls' education will be supported by the Mukhyamantri Raj Shri Yojana, and upon finishing their education, they would be able to become independent and powerful.
Eligibility for Rajasthan Chief Minister Rajshri Scheme
- The Mukhyamantri Raj Shree Yojana would only be available to Rajasthani locals.
- This program is open to any females in the state who were born after June 1, 2016.
- The girl's parents must have an Aadhaar or Bhamashah card in order for them to benefit from this plan.
- In the event that a daughter dies for any reason after receiving one or two rupees under this system, she will be eligible to receive the benefit if she is reborn as a child to her parents. There will be an advantage.
- The female child should be born at a private medical facility licensed by the Medical and Health Department, or in one of the state's government hospitals.
- Only females born in institutions will receive the benefits of the first and second installments.
- The girl kid should attend school at a facility managed by the state government.
Required Documents For Enrolling In Raj Shri Yojana 2024
- Parental Aadhar card
- parents' death certificate, if they are deceased
- Aadhar card of a girl
- Parents' Bhamashah card
- birth certificate
- Card for Maternal and Child Health
- Letter of self-declaration about two children
- Mamta Card, school admittance certificate, grade 12 transcript, email address, passport-size photo, bank account passbook, and cellphone number.
How to Apply For The Chief Minister of Rajasthan Raj Shri Scheme?
- You must first visit a government hospital or a hospital that is enrolled with the Janani Suraksha Yojana in order to submit an application under the Rajasthan Raj Shri Yojana.
- In addition, you may get in touch with the Zilla Parishad, Gram Panchayat, Collector Office, and Health Officer.
- You will need to obtain the Raj Shri Yojana application form after getting in touch with one.
- You must properly fill out the application form with all the required information after obtaining it.
- Once all the information has been entered, you must attach the necessary papers to the application form.
- Following the completion of the procedure, you must return this application form to the original source.
- Your papers and application form will be carefully examined. If verified, you will get rewards and be added to the program.
- Your application procedure for the Rajasthan Raj Shri Yojana will be finished in this manner.
Conclusion: Embracing a Brighter Future
It's clear from our analysis of the Raj Shri Yojana that this program is setting the stage for a better future for all of the populace. Through the allocation of priority to infrastructure, livelihood, women's empowerment, healthcare, education, and social security, the program tackles significant socio-economic issues and promotes equitable growth and development throughout the state.
Let's take advantage of the Raj Shri Yojana's prospects and endeavour to create a wealthy and just society that will last for future generations.
FAQ’s - Raj Shri Yojana 2024
1. Which state oversees the implementation of the Raj Shri Yojana?
The state of Rajasthan is the site of the Mukhyamantri Raj Shri Yojana.
2. Who will be the Raj Shri Yojana beneficiary?
Raj Shri Yojana would assist girls in Rajasthan.
3. To what extent would the Rajasthan Chief Minister Raj Shri Scheme provide financial assistance?
A financial support of Rs 50,000 would be given under the Rajasthan Chief Minister Rajshree Scheme from the female child's birth to class 12th.
4. What is the Raj Shri Yojana hotline number?
18001806127 is the hotline number for the Raj Shri Yojana. You may file your complaint or obtain more information about this plan by calling this toll-free number.
This article is just for informational purposes, all information gathered from the Internet or official website. Stats and numerics mentioned in the article can be in-accurate, so we request you to follow the official website. Stats used in the article only for reference purposes.
For more government schemes and updates, keep following 5 Dariya News.