It is intimated through press release by Damanjeet Singh Media Advisor to hon'ble Member of Parliament from Khadoor Sahib, that Today in protest dharna at DC office, Tarn Taran, All SAD senior leaders and workers including Former MLAs, Virsa Singh Valtoha, Harmeet Singh Sandu, Ravinder Singh Brahmpura under the leadership and guidance of Ranjit Singh Brahmpura, Member of Parliament from Khadoor Sahib, performed demonstration dharna with large number of SAD workers and the dalit community members against the Punjab Captain Government and demanded the following genuine demands from the Punjab Governor .
They handed over a Memorandum to the Deputy Commissioner, in person to draw the attention of Captain Government to following issues :-
1. To dismiss the Cabinet Minister Rana Gurjit Singh.
2. To order for inquiry in sand scandal by the CBI/ED/Income Tax Authorities.
3. To cancel all the bids of sand allotments.
4. To write of all the loan of farmers as per comittment made by Captain Government in their election manifesto.
5. To stop all the dishonoring incidents of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and all the culprits be arrested immediately and they be punished strictly.
6. To stop the cruelty against dalit community and all the persons guilty for such crime and offense be punished strictly.
7. To stop all revenge and cruelty against the critical rival persons.
8.To maintain law and order and to establish peace in the Punjab state.
9. To stop all the false and fabricated cases registered against political rival persons and officers found guilty for such like illegal action against the political rival persons shall be dealt strictly.
10. To stop the termination of Persons/ Heads of the societies, Board, Families, Corporation, be stopped and democracy be maintained in the Punjab.
We hope that keeping in view the above facts and circumstances, Full Justice would be provided to us.While seeing the advertisements of liquor and horoscope, MP Ranjit Singh Brahmpura pointed out that Punjab Captain Government should make pardon for this blunder, in this way Sikh community shall feel consoled over this disrespective activities related with 'Super Power' Almighty God in Harmandir Sahib and Captain should careful not to repeat such blunder and illegal activities in future and SAD cannot bear such like injustice therefore demonstration and dharnas will be performed against this injustice in future too. In these dharnas SAD has warned Punjab Captain Government to stop these illegal fabricated wrong activities against SAD workers otherwise our agitation will remain continuous for stopping such kind of activities.