Wednesday, 04 October 2023



LATEST NEWS Administration on ground to sensitise farmers of hazards of Stubble Burning Local Government Minister Balkar Singh Honored Twenty-Three Individuals For Providing Excellent Service In Sanitation GNDU 'B' Zone Zonal Youth Festival concluded A Colorful Affair: Rainbow Children’s Hospital's Grand Baby Shower for Expectant Parents Governor was wrong to mention 50000 Crores Loans, it was actually 48,530 Crores, 27000 Crores were used to pay off interest of previous loans: AAP Voyage Eyewear Unveils Air Collection: Fashionable, Feather-Light, and Flexible Jammu all set to witness Int’l golfers teeing off at Tawi Golf Course Abhay Sopori calls on Manoj Sinha Chief Secretary Dr. Arun Kumar Mehta chairs 11th UT-Level Bankers’ Committee meeting District Skill Committee discusses plan to promote skilling among youth DLSA Bandipora conducts One-hour introductory training on 'Meditation for Relaxation & Peace' Diljit Dosanjh’s Album Ghost Secures 3rd Position On Spotify Top Albums Debut Global Charts Week-long ‘Sankalp Saptaah’ programme inaugurated at Singhpora Pattan DC Jammu Sachin Kumar Vaishya reviews functioning of Education Sector in Jammu District DDC Chairperson Ramban inaugurates High School Chachawa to Bhat Mohalla Halli link road District Programme Officer ICD Services in Kishtwar; Lays emphasis on Child Nutrition, Maternal Health 2nd State Ut Hogam Tournament 2023 Thrills Aru Valley Pahalgam DC Jammu Sachin Kumar Vaishya asks departments to streamline, reinforce services in border areas Sarmad Hafeez kick starts National Thang-Ta championship at Srinagar Lt Governor Manoj Sinha awards Certificate of Achievement to DC Kulgam IASOWA celebrates Gandhi Jayanti at Middle School Astanpora


Mother-son killed as cow shed catches fire in UP village

Hadsa, Hadsa India, Uttar Pradesh, Fire, Bhusi Amva, Uttar Pradesh Fire
Listen to this article

Web Admin

Web Admin

5 Dariya News

Maharajganj (Uttar Pradesh) , 14 Apr 2023

A 56-year-old woman and her 35-year-old son died while trying to save their cattle after the thatched sheds where they were kept, caught fire.The incident took place in Bhusi Amva village on Thursday when Kaushalya Devi lit the household garbage for smoke to get rid of mosquitoes.

However, the smoulders soon turned into huge flames and engulfed the huts where the cattle were kept.In panic, Devi and her son Ram Ashish rushed to the burning sheds to free their cattle.In the process, Devi collided with a pillar and Ram made a dash to save his mother. 

Unfortunately, the hut collapsed at this point, trapping them both inside. The mother-son duo was burnt to death in the incident.A cow also sustained severe burn injuries in the incident.Following the incident, circle officer police Anand Kumar Singh, along with area tehsildar, rushed to the spot and assured the family members of full cooperation from the government.

The dead bodies have been sent for autopsy.Meanwhile, tehsildar Vivekananda has confirmed that he has placed the case before higher authorities for financial help. The ex-gratia amount is likely to be announced soon.


Tags: Hadsa , Hadsa India , Uttar Pradesh , Fire , Bhusi Amva , Uttar Pradesh Fire



related news




Photo Gallery



Video Gallery



5 Dariya News RNI Code: PUNMUL/2011/49000
© 2011-2023 | 5 Dariya News | All Rights Reserved
Powered by: CDS PVT LTD