Rajya Sabha MP and BJP Senior National Spokesperson Sudhanshu Trivedi while addressing the press conference in Shimla today said that Himachal has a special place in the heart of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Prime Minister Modi considers Himachal Pradesh as his second home and Late Shri Atal ji has his own house in Prini, Manali and BJP National President Jagat Prakash Nadda ji belongs to Bilaspur in Himachal, this proves that BJP's vision of Himachal has a special place in.
Sudhanshu ji said that the Jai Ram government of the state has done excellent work in every area of the society, mainly he congratulated Himachal Pradesh for the special achievements of the health sector in which the target of 100 percent vaccination in Covid 19 vaccination was first completed.
Along with this, he said that in the health sector, AIIMS Bilaspur, which will be dedicated to the public with complete facilities built at a cost of Rs 15 hundred crore, and 6 medical colleges in the health sector to a small state like Himachal, is the main contribution of the government.
He said that the satellite center of PGI is being prepared at Una at a cost of Rs 450 crore, besides Himachal has been given several trauma centers from level one to level three.
Sudhanshu said that even during the Covid period, the double engine government has greatly strengthened the health facilities of the state, where earlier there were 32 ventilators in the state, today there are more than 1 thousand ventilators and more than 5 thousand oxygen concentrators.
Whereas during the Congress government in Himachal Pradesh, there used to be only 2 oxygen plants.Addressing his press conference, he congratulated the people of the state that the bulk drug park to be built at a cost of 1 thousand 190 crores, in which the Modi government of the centre will allocate 1 thousand crore rupees to the state as aid and Himachal Pradesh government will have to spend only Rs 190 crore.
On completion of Bulk Drug Park, 30 thousand youth of the state will get employment and an investment of about 50 thousand crore rupees will come in the state.Sudhanshu Trivedi said that due to special status of Himachal as a hilly state, only 10% of the amount would have to be spent and the remaining 90% would be provided by the Central Government. Himachal Pradesh has become the first state in the country to have domestic gas connection in every household.
On the lines of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, free domestic gas connections have been provided to the poor families left out of the Ujjwala scheme by implementing Mukhyamantri Grihani Suvidha Yojna in Himachal.
He said that under the Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna, a total of 40 thousand kilometres roads have been built in Himachal Pradesh, out of which 19 thousand kilometers roads have been constructed under PMGSY.
During the tenure of Jai Ram government from January 2018 to March 2022, 5854 km of roads have been constructed.Taking a jibe at the present condition of the Congress, he said that the Congress is busy in fighting among themselves.
On the one hand the Bharat Jodi Yatra is going on, while congress leaders are leaving the Congress. He said that while BJP is celebrating Seva Pakhwada under the leadership of Modi ji, Congress is busy in internal power struggle.