A heinous incident took place in Kabul where three explosions rocked a high school on Tuesday. The blast leads to killing several people, according to Afghan security and health officials. The incident apparently took place when the students were leaving their classes. A journalist named Ehsanullah Amiri who covers Afghanistan for The Wall Street Journal tweeted that a "suicide bomber" attacked a school in Kabul's Dashte Barchi, a Shia neighborhood.
It has been reported, "three blasts have taken place ... in a high school, there are some casualties to our Shia people," said Khalid Zadran, the spokesman for Kabul's commander. Further, it also came to light that at least twenty-five people including students had been killed and 14 wounded in the blasts. The information has been revealed by the head of a hospital nursing department, who declined to be named.
Moreover, another medical centre, Emergency Hospital, said in a Tweet they had received seven children injured in the explosions. Reportedly, there was no immediate claim of responsibility for the attack. It was followed by a break in violence over the cold winter months and after foreign forces withdrew last year.
Hindi : बड़ी खबर: काबुल के स्कूल में 3 ब्लास्ट, 25 बच्चों की मौत