Updated on Oct 23, 2018 06:28:45

 

 

Man, 2 children die of electrocution in Andhra

Web Admin

Web Admin

5 Dariya News

Vijayawada , 13 Sep 2018

A house warming ceremony turned tragic for a family in Andhra Pradesh's Guntur district on Thursday as a man and his two children died of electrocution.The incident occurred in Ganikapudi village in Prathipadu.Yesu (28) was holding a cable wire in his hand when he was electrocuted. As his five-year-old son Solomon Raju and three-year-old daughter Rani were standing close by, they were also electrocuted.Yesu, hailing from Prakasam district, along with his family had come to his brother's house for the ceremony.

 

Tags: HADSA

 

 

related news

 

 

Photo Gallery

 

 

Video Gallery