Tuesday, 21 March 2023

 

 

LATEST NEWS Lt Governor attends closing ceremony of 71st BN Mullik Memorial All India Police Football Championship at Srinagar All J&K Govt. Pharmacists Association call on Lt Governor DDC Poonch reviews implementation of PCPNDT Act in district ‘Ashadh Ka Ek Din’ staged on last day of Trikuta Natya Utsav INTACH organises Heritage Volunteer Training Workshop Buyer-seller meet organised in Samba Director Agriculture Jammu tours Kishtwar extensively for promotion of agri activities Sports Council celebrate International Women’s Day at Indoor Sports Complex Samba Principal Magistrate JJB Kishtwar reviews child protection in Kishtwar DC Kishtwar inaugurates 2-day photo exhibition of CBC DC Srinagar reviews Power scenario, Water Supply and stock position for forthcoming Holy month of Ramadan J&K Transport Deptt awarded at NRTI Summit J&K Bank signs corporate agency agreement with Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Secretary Tourism Dr. Syed Abid Rasheed Shah inaugurates Spring Festival at iconic Badamwari park Justice Sanjay Dhar, Justice Mohd Akram Chowdhary conduct day long tour of Rajouri Dr. Arun Kumar Mehta e-inaugurates Divisional level Mega Job Fair at Sgr Exhibition Ground Mobile Internet Services Restored In Punjab Except For THESE Areas Pathaan OTT Release Date Locked, Watch On This OTT Platform On This Date La Liga: Four things we learned from Spain's Matchday 26 this weekend WPL 2023: We put together a great performance with bat and ball, says Meg Lanning WPL 2023: Delhi Capitals surge to top of the table with dominant 9-wicket win over Mumbai

 

DC Shopian releases Book on Evaluation Report of Poshan Abhiyaan

Shopian, DDC Shopian, District Development Commissioner Shopian, Sachin Kumar Vaishya, Kashmir, Jammu And Kashmir, Jammu & Kashmir, District Administration Shopian

Web Admin

Web Admin

5 Dariya News

Shopian , 31 Dec 2022

The District Development Commissioner, (DDC) Shopian, Sachin Kumar Vaishya today released a Book on Evaluation Report of implementation of Poshan Abhiyan (ICDS) programme in Shopian at his office Chamber, here.

Speaking on the occasion, DDC stressed for implementation of the programme at grassroots level in the real spirit and to prioritise benefits to the targeted deserving people without any fail.    

He stated that analysis of the data shows that there is a gap between targets and achievements in the different target groups of the scheme. He said that the implementing agency shall immediately bridge those gaps in the targets and achievements of the ambitious programme.

District Statistics and Evaluation Officer, Shopian informed about the observations and issues being faced in implementation of the programme in the district.The meeting was informed that out of 566 Anganwadi Centres, 12 (2%) are functioning in Government Accommodation and the rest 554 (98%) Anganwadi Centres function in rented accommodation with 100% rented accommodation provided by helpers.

It was further informed that year-wise percentage of expenditure portrays that during the year 2017-18, against an amount of Rs. 725.63 lacs, 97% expenditure has been incurred. Similarly, against an amount of Rs. 123.04 lacs and Rs. 48.799 lacs during the years 2018-19 & 2019-20, 97% and 88% amount has been incurred respectively.

Among others, Joint Director Planning, Khursheed Ahmed Khatana, Programme Officer, Poshan Abhiyaan, Nisar Ahmed Malik, District Statistics & Evaluation Officer, Shopian, Assistant Director DSEO, Gh۔Hassan Mir and other concerned were present.

 

Tags: Shopian , DDC Shopian , District Development Commissioner Shopian , Sachin Kumar Vaishya , Kashmir , Jammu And Kashmir , Jammu & Kashmir , District Administration Shopian

 

 

related news

 

 

 

Photo Gallery

 

 

Video Gallery

 

 

5 Dariya News RNI Code: PUNMUL/2011/49000
© 2011-2023 | 5 Dariya News | All Rights Reserved
Powered by: CDS PVT LTD