The new Mahindra Scorpio Classic, to be launched on August 20, is being exported to India. The countries to be exported will be South Africa, Bhutan, Nepal and Sri Lanka.Apart from this, it may be exported to Australia and possibly some other countries of the African continent as well. Talking about the Mahindra company, they have been exporting their vehicles to these countries for a long time.In this, Scorpio is a very popular vehicle in many countries.
Giving information, Mahindra claimed that the Scorpio Classic will compete with Kia Seltos, Hyundai Creta, MG Hector and Tata Harrier. The company has produced it in two variants, six colors and only one diesel with manual RWD.
If you are planning to buy this new Mahindra Scorpio Classic, then we are going to tell you about its features and drawbacks here-
features of mahindra scorpio classic 2022
- The Scorpio Classic is powered by an all-aluminum lightweight GEN-2 mHawk engine that produces 97 kW (132 PS) of power and 300 Nm of torque. Its engine is 55 kg lighter. Offers 14% higher efficiency than the engine operating the previous model. To enhance the driving experience, a new six-speed cable shift has been given in its manual transmission.
Best features of mahindra scorpio classic 2022
- The Scorpio Classic can be differentiated by a new bold grille with a hood scoop, muscular bonnet and new twin-peaks logo. It gets the Scorpio's signature tower LED tail lamps and new R17 diamond-cut alloy wheels along with new DRLs, which enhance its look.
- The interior of the Scorpio vehicle has been premium since its inception. In such a situation, the company has made the company more attractive in the new classic model.
- You can buy it in two variants, and six different colors.
Drawbacks of Mahindra Scorpio Classic 2022
- The new Mahindra Scorpio Classic will also not get an automatic transmission, while the old Mahindra Scorpio used to have an automatic transmission. But, now when the company has launched its updated version, the option of automatic transmission has been removed.
Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay will also not be available in the new Mahindra Scorpio. However, a 9-inch touch screen infotainment system will be available but it will not support Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
Not only this, there are also many other features, which you may feel missing in the new Mahindra Scorpio Classic, such as the absence of auto headlamps etc.