Let’s have a glance over the awareness based article on Brain Tumour & about this day’s theme, establishment & important concerns including symptoms & family history of a patient.
It is an important Day to spread awareness about brain tumours and to honour its patients who have survived or lost their precious lives from dangerous disease.
World Brain Tumour Day was formed by the German Brain Tumour Association on 8 June and after that it is celebrated to increase awareness.
A gland caused by the accumulation of abnormal cells in the human brain is called a brain tumour, which can be of two types, cancerous or non-cancerous. Brain tumour is such a serious problem that if it is not identified and resolved on time, then it can prove to be very harmful. Early detection & symptoms awareness programs related to brain tumour can save a lot of human life from this dangerous disease.
Theme for World Brain Tumour Day 2022:
This year the awareness theme for World Brain Tumour Day is “Together We Are Stronger.”, which exhibits the unanimous approach of all world citizens to fight against it.
Let us tell you that only one third of the total cancer cases in the world are cancerous. Brain tumours can badly affect our brain functioning and your health. Tumours grow rapidly, while some grow slowly. Tumours that develop in the brain are also known as primary tumours. According to the information received from experts, let us tell you that the tumour that spreads in the brain after being formed in a different part of your body is called secondary or brain tumour.
Symptoms for Brain Tumour are as :
Family history of brain tumour a big concern:
- Family history of brain tumour can increase its chances to a great extent.
- If someone in your family has had a brain tumour in the past, then your chances of getting a brain tumour in your brain increase to a great extent. In this, the family members should work on the awareness of this disease and should get proper guidance for it.
- Experts reveal that only about upto 10 percent of people with brain tumours have a family history of brain tumors. which needs to be checked on time growing age.
Establishment day & reason behind World Brain Tumour Day:
- It is an important Day to spread awareness about brain tumours and to honour its patients who have survived or lost their precious lives from dangerous disease.World - Brain Tumour Day was formed by the German Brain Tumour Association on 8 June and after that it is celebrated to increase awareness.
- Cases of brain tumours are no less surprising in India. Exposure to radiation for a long period of time increases the chances of brain tumour. According to the International Association of Cancer Registries, more
- 28,000 cases of brain tumours are reported in India every year.
According to the information received from experts, if better treatment is given till the third stage of brain tumour, then the patient can be saved, if it reaches the fourth stage, it can be very dangerous and fatal, timely investigation and awareness of it become the reason for its prevention.