Saturday, 04 December 2021

 

 

LATEST NEWS IND v NZ, 2nd Test : Ajaz Patel claims all-10 wickets, only the third bowler to do so IND vs NZ, 2nd Test: Agarwal's ton pushes India ahead after Ajaz Patel's four-for Junior Men's Hockey WC: Argentina beat France 3-1 to reach final ITF World Women's Tour C'ships: Pranjala Yadlapalli beats Vaidehi to reach semis Junior Men's Hockey WC: India's title defence ends with 2-4 loss against Germany in semis ISL 2021-22: Chennaiyin FC, East Bengal share points after goalless draw 'Bigg Boss 15': Buzz builds up about Shehnaaz Gill's entry into the house Vicky-Katrina wedding: Event-related stickers must on vehicles 120 bigwigs expected for Katrina-Vicky Kaushal's wedding Looking forward to doing one Punjabi film a year : Wamiqa Gabbi Neeraj Chopra compares dancers with athletes on 'Dance + Season 6' IANS Review: 'Tadap': And the fault lies in Ahan Shetty's stars Sara Ali Khan pens heartfelt note for Rohit Shetty, Aanand L Rai Hitesh Bharadwaj, Akshita Mudgal open up on their roles in 'Iss Mod Se Jaate Hain' Contestants undergo tough tasks in 'Bigg Boss Telugu 5' to win 'Ticket To Finale' Looking beyond 'Major', Telugu actor Adivi Sesh eyes Bollywood projects Asha Bhosle calls 'India's Best Dancer 2' contestant 'Chhoti Helen' IANS Review: Good in parts, 'Bachelor' exposes how Domestic Violence Act is misused IANS Review: 'Chithirai Sevvaanam': A grim story that gets you thinking Lt Governor participates in BSF’s 57th Raising Day celebrations Charanjit Singh Channi Assails Captain For Myopic Mindset Towards Weaker Sections

 

Hybrid workforce facing over 100 mn email threats daily : Report

Khas Khabar, Hybrid Work Index, Bengaluru, Chuck Robbins, Cisco Webex

Web Admin

Web Admin

5 Dariya News

Bengaluru , 08 Oct 2021

During the Covid-19 pandemic, malicious remote access attempts grew 2.4 times and the global hybrid workforce was targeted with more than 100 million email threats daily in September, a new report showed on Friday."This underscores the importance of security infrastructures that keep work accessible to the right users and out of reach of fraudulent actors," according to global 'Hybrid Work Index' released by networking giant Cisco.As countries return to normalcy, hybrid work is being refined and 64 per cent of those surveyed agree that the ability to work remotely instead of coming into an office directly affects whether they stay or leave a job.However, there is also uncertainty whether employers will realise the potential of hybrid work as only 47 per cent think that their company will allow working from anywhere vs. in-office over the next 6-12 months, said the report, based on millions of aggregated and anonymous customer data points."We're truly at a unique time, with the ability to redefine work. All employees around the world want a workplace that enables them to do their best, and it is our responsibility as business leaders to learn how best to support and enable our employees, however and wherever they work," said Chuck Robbins, Chair and CEO, Cisco.

An overwhelming majority of respondents agreed that personal health and wellness, along with flexible work arrangements, are non-negotiables as we move into the future of hybrid work."Pre-pandemic, people used mobile devices 9 per cent of the time to connect to their meetings. In a hybrid work world, this number tripled and is now at 27 per cent," the findings showed.More than 61 million meetings take place globally every month via Cisco Webex and in any one of them, only 48 per cent of participants are likely to speak."In addition, 98 per cent of meetings have at least 1 person joining remotely -- increasing the need for inclusion and engagement of remote participants, so that they feel equal to their peers on site," the Cisco report noted.Nearly 82 per cent of survey respondents agreed that access to connectivity is critical to recovery from the pandemic and the importance of ensuring everyone has equal access to jobs, education, and healthcare opportunities.From January 2020 to August 2021, cloud provider networks accounted for just 5 per cent of outage incident volume. ISP networks accounted for the remaining 95 per cent of outage incidents."Devices connecting to office-based Wi-Fi networks increased 61 per cent in comparison to six months ago. This growth is led by the higher education, professional services and hospitality industries," the report said.

 

Tags: Khas Khabar , Hybrid Work Index , Bengaluru , Chuck Robbins , Cisco Webex

 

 

related news

 

 

 

Photo Gallery

 

 

Video Gallery

 

 

5 Dariya News RNI Code: PUNMUL/2011/49000
© 2011-2021 | 5 Dariya News | All Rights Reserved
Powered by: CDS PVT LTD