The following is the list of positive drugs tests at the Asian Games here:
- Tajik footballer Khurshed Beknazarov tested positive for methylhexaneamine after playing the opening group match against Singapore Sep 14.
- Cambodian soft tennis player Yi Sophany, 18, was expelled after a urine sample was found to contain the banned stimulant sibutramine. She was tested Sep 16, before the soft tennis competition began.
- Malaysia's wushu gold medallist Tai Cheau Xuen tested positive for sibutramine Sep 20, the day she won the women's nandao and nanquan all-round competition.
- Iraqi weightlifter Mohammed al Aifuri, who came seventh in the +105 kg category, tested positive for steroids Sep 14.
- Syrian karate athlete Nour-Aldin al-Kurdi, 19, tested positive for clenbuterol Sep 25 and was disqualified before his competition had even started.
- China's women's hammer champion Zhang Wenxiu was expelled after testing positive for zeranol. The World and Olympic bronze medallist, 28, won her third straight Asiad title with a Games-record throw of 77.33 metres.