Updated on Jul 21, 2019 20:16:22



West Highlander organized a seminar on how to get PR after Studies in Canada

Web Admin

Web Admin

5 Dariya News

S.A.S. Nagar (Mohali) , 15 May 2016

West Highlander Immigration Director Parwinder kaur shared information about how students can get PR after completing their studies in Canada. Canada is an attractive place for students to study because it is possible for them to apply both for temporary and permanent residence in Canada. Dual intent allows students to apply for permanent residence while securing their temporary study permit. She informed at the moment that Canada operates the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program, which offers foreign post-secondary graduates an opportunity for work experience and in the long term possibility for permanent immigration. She further informed that it is important to select right course and right place so that after studies, students can easily get PR and work permit. Their selection of course can help them to settle there permanently.According to her correct procedures need to be followed when applying for permanent residence because if there would be little mistake in the paperwork student may face difficulty in applying for a post graduation work permit.  She advised students to take advice and guidance from a licensed, experienced and authorized adviser who can help them simplify the process and abide by the guidelines of Canadian Immigration Embassy.


Tags: West Highlander Immigration



related news



Photo Gallery



Video Gallery